The Flag ship of the ZAR Sport Luxury rib range the 95 SL has it all. Avaliable as a new order from Springf 2021 with varouis options. Price is a Guide at £220,000 with an average spec
The key features of this model include:
- The forward area is home to a large dinette that can accommodate up to 8 people around a table, which can be transformed into a large comfortable sundeck (2.70 x 1.80 m).
- Dual seat on front of console convertible to chaise longue.
- Stainless steel handrail around cockpit coaming.
- Functional and ergonomic sports console.
- Sliding door on the side of the console providing access to an area equipped with two separate rooms: 1) marine toilet with waste tank, wash basin, shower as well as an integrated system of lockers 2) double bedroom and an integrated system of lockers.
- Sport seats for pilot and co-pilot.
- To the rear and below the helm station there is a kitchen with 2/3 burners and a sink covered by a nylon cutting board.
- Under the galley unit there is a refrigerator (64 l) and a large compartment to store galley utensils. As an option there is a larger stainless steel refrigerator with two drawers (90 l).
- Large and comfortable C shaped sofa at the stern that can be fitted with a table. Lowering this table provides a sundeck measuring 2.00 x 1.30 metres.
- The engine well has two large platforms either side which can be used as bathing platforms with spaces and accessories to enjoy once moored.
- The deep-V hull has a unique shape with a deep forefoot and a very fine entry, and it provides stability on both sides, allowing the boat to rise up on the water and remain stable, safe and comfortabile with increasing speed (these are two unique features typical of all the ZAR hulls).
- The hull at the bow is designed to deflect the water and keep the boat dry. A feature that has made ZAR famous.
- On the bow, an electric windlass can be installed on a special steel plate, arranged by the manufacturer.
As for all ZAR models, the ZAR 95 SL is available in various colours and particularly in white, black, light or dark grey and the cushions are also available in different textures and colours.
• Anchor locker
• Anchor roller with stainless steel plate ready for electric windlass
• 2 wide bow storage compartments
• 2 aft side small compartments
• Wide aft central storage locker
• 2 spacious aft storage compartments
• Fuel tank about 600 l / 160 gal CE standard installed
• Navigation lights fully installed (bow lights and anchor light on pole)
• Electrical switch/fuse panel on console
• 2 seater helm console with hydraulic steering system and sports steering wheel as well as 2 glove compartments
• Two separate rooms: 1) marine toilet with waste tank, wash basin, shower as well as an integrated system of lockers 2) double bedroom and an integrated system of lockers
• Electric toilet with waste tank
• 2 LED lights inside the bedroom and 2 LED inside the toilet room
• Dual adjustable helm/navigator seat with pivoting leaning squabs
• Galley with 2 or 3 burners (gas installation not included)
• Complete set of external cushions
• Fitted backrest cushions in the bow seating area
• Fitted backrest cushions in the aft seating area
• Cabin cushions
• Pressurized freshwater system with integral water tank (about 140 L/37 gal) and shower
• Stainless steel refrigerator (64 l)
• Gas actuator for the bow locker lid
• Gas actuators for the 3 aft locker lid
• Retractable bimini concealed within aft cockpit equipped with actuators for automatic opening
• Bilge pump
• 14 kg/30 lbs stainless steel anchor
• Double heavy rubber bumper
• Stainless steel handrails for all occupants
• 4 stainless steel cleats
• 3 stainless steel eyebolts for hangers
• Left stern deck stainless steel folding ladder
• Right stern deck Repair kit, inflating pump, pair of paddles
• Anchor windlass installed with motor, cables, chain and dual controls (console and anchor locker)
• Stainless steel refrigerator (90 l)
• Front sun pad extension and convertible table including infill panels and cushions
• Aft table with manual leg
• Aft table with electrically adjustable leg
• Sunbed cushions for aft table
• Stainless steel stern gate with cushion
• Ski pole
• Electric panel
• Electrically opening aft locker
• Total night and travel cover
• Integrated helm seat/galley and console cover
• Flexi-teak inside the cabin
• Flexi-teak for cockpit and bathing platform
• Complete lifting strops kit for launch/recovery
• Bow eye (for recovering onto trailer/mooring)
Homologation CE cat “C”
Length l.o.a. m 9.60 (31’ 6“)
Beam m 3.30 (11’)
Internal walking length m 9.60 (31’ 6“)
Internal walking width m 2.50 (8’ 2”)
Intertubular width m 2.05 (6’ 9”)
Tubular diameter cm 60 (2’)
Tubular compartments n. 6
Persons capacity n. 14-16 (to be confirmed)
Net boat weight (with standard equipment, without liquids and motor) ± 10% approx. kg 2500 (5512 lbs)
Maximum applicable power kW 522 (HP 700)
Minimum applicable power (minimum performance) kW 261 (HP 350)
Recommended power (average performance) kW 373 (HP 500)
Engine shaft length 2 x XL – 1 x XXL
Max. installable motors weight kg 730 (1610 lbs)
CE certification in progress:
“C” design category and CE type testing (A+a form)